EMER!
you sweet thang. you are 5 months old and you are always making us laugh now!
just in the last couple of days you've started yelling like an old lady, you are discovering your voice in the most hilarious ways possible.
you LOVE dogs. not just our dogs but any dogs. just looking at a dog will make you laugh so hard and you reach out to grab them. it makes me happy because dogs are the best (much better than people, or cats).
also, you're quite the little thug baby. you love music but you REALLY love Trophies by Drake. You actually dance to that song. You'll sit in your little play center seat and just go crazy when it's on. If I pause it you'll stop and hold perfectly still until I turn it on again. You are a cool dude.
this month we went to bear lake for the week without your daddy. we missed him and he missed us but we had a good time with your great-grandma and great aunt holly and the boys. those boys were obsessed with you. they loved to feed you and hold you and play with you and make you laugh, you loved them too.
we also left you overnight for the first time with your gpa & gma so we could celebrate our anniversary while we were in SLC. it was hard to leave you for so long but we had fun and so did you. you were a good boy, like you usually always are, unless you're teething.
you're growing and learning everyday, like most babies do. you've learned how to roll from your back to your belly. so that probably means you'll be rolling around this house any day now, beginning your life of mobility (YIKES, Am I ready for that? I guess I'll have to be.)
anyway, as per usual, I love you. WE both love you. we are so glad it's starting to get warm. we are gonna do fun stuff this spring/summer.
love mommy xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment